Volunteer translator for the pt-BR book

CĂ©lio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:58:23 CDT 2006

Hi,

As one member of the pt-BR translation team gave up recently, we are
now looking for a volunteer translator to help us get the job done. If
you are brazillian and is willing to participate in this work, please
contact us at svn-pt_br at red-bean.com.

Here goes a query to the mantainers of the english svnbook. As there
already is a space for non-english translation specific stuff in the
pt-BR svnbook home page, I am considering to put the above
accouncement right there. What do you think about this?

Kind regards,

Célio