Volunteer translator for the pt-BR book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Jul 4 21:36:00 CDT 2006

CĂ©lio Cidral Junior wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As one member of the pt-BR translation team gave up recently, we are
> now looking for a volunteer translator to help us get the job done. If
> you are brazillian and is willing to participate in this work, please
> contact us at svn-pt_br at red-bean.com.
>
> Here goes a query to the mantainers of the english svnbook. As there
> already is a space for non-english translation specific stuff in the
> pt-BR svnbook home page, I am considering to put the above
> accouncement right there. What do you think about this?

My take is:  "Go for it."  The idea behind that translation-specific slot on
the page is for you to do whatever you want to do to report status or
solicit help or ... /whatever/ for your translation project.  So yeah, post
away!

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton