Issue 190 in svnbook: Incorrect statement in svnsync command-line reference (?)

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Wed Mar 20 07:50:10 CDT 2013

Comment #1 on issue 190 by pavel.ly... at visualsvn.com: Incorrect statement
in svnsync command-line reference (?)
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=190

Just after I submitted the issue I recalled that the neon network library
is going to be "deleted" in the upcoming Apache Subversion 1.8 [1].

* So the example is not actual anymore. Is that correct?

* Does it make sense to consider changing the example in the chapter?

[1]: http://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/1.8.html#neon-deleted