Issue 66 in svnbook: svnadmin create example in Ch 2 "svn import" section results in "Repository creation failed" error

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Wed Nov 25 12:49:07 CST 2009

Comment #1 on issue 66 by jmuredubois: svnadmin create example in Ch 2 "svn
import" section results in "Repository creation failed" error
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=66

I'm not sure if I get your question correctly, but basically you are
implying that
the sample should begin with :
$ mkdir /var/svn/newrepos

In my opinion, this is not required since the user can create a new
directory for his
new repository with various other methods (on your Mac, you can use Finder).

Just my 2 cents,
James