Little coherence issue in chapter 9

Christophe MERESSE cmeresse at estavision.ch
Sat Mar 17 08:12:44 CDT 2007

Hello,

I noticed a little coherence issue in the chapter 9 of the book.
There are chapters "svn Subcommands", "svnadmin Subcommands" but "svnlook" instead of "svnlook Subcommands" .

It's quite insignificant but anyway, that could be my first patch in that wonderful Subversion world :)
So I send the patch for all languages directories in this email. I'm not sure that it is the correct way to do even if I read many recommandation on how to participate. I may have had to write a ticket (?) but I did not find how to create a new one...

Regards
Christophe Méresse