[svnbook commit] r2271 - trunk/src/en/book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Jul 3 07:30:34 CDT 2006

julianfoad wrote:
> Author: julianfoad
> Date: Sun Jul  2 18:23:50 2006
> New Revision: 2271
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/src/en/book/ch09.xml
>
> Log:
> Update the documentation of "help" and "--version" to match the changes
> made in Subversion trunk r20301 and r20353 to handle "help" and
> "--version [--quiet]" as two distinct commands.

Julian, we're currently documenting Subversion 1.3, and if I'm not mistaken,
these changes are for 1.4 or (if not approved for that release branch) 1.5.
 Please revert, and drop an appropriately-milestoned TODO in our Trac instance.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton