French Translation

Christophe de VIENNE cdevienne at alphacent.com
Wed Apr 19 05:00:06 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'm am using subversion a lot, and I'd like to contribute by working on a
french translation of svn book. I can see no french translation in progress
in the svn repository, so I guess I would have to start from scratch.

I will not have time enough to translate the whole book, but I hope some other
french-speaking svn users will join the effort sooner or later.
If needed, I'm inclined to organize the french translation work, but having no
experience in coordinating a translation job, I will need some support, which
I'm sure will be great on this list !

In conclusion, the question is :
 - where do I start ?

Best regards,