Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz gradha at titanium.sabren.com
Thu Nov 24 15:03:34 CST 2005

On 2005-11-23, Max Bowsher <maxb1 at ukf.net> wrote:
> Question to the Spanish and Russian translators:
> Would it be helpful for you to split the .po and svnbook traffic
> for your languages into two separate lists, or is it more useful
> for them to be combined?

It is better when they are combined. More people can discuss how to
translate a term and reach a consensus. With regards to the Spanish
translation, the .po was pretty completed when we just started,
so we have been doing work without looking at the .po.

At some point, however, both will be sort of merged, since chapter
nine contains part of the online help from subversion commands and
ideally the text in the book and the command line should be exactly
the same.