About Chinese Translation

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sat Jun 25 12:27:05 CDT 2005

Rock S wrote:

>I had the Chinese WebSite http://www.subversion.org.cn        .
>We had a translation team with 4 persons.
>We had translated parts chapters of the book :
>http://www.subversion.org.cn/svnbook/
>
>We want to take part in the official translation team.

Yes, I have a TODO on my desk saying to get your team setup.  What I
need from you:

    * Full name, username, and the password of their choosing, for each
      member of the team. [SEND THIS PRIVATELY TO ME]
    * An agreement that the plan is to copy the English version 1.1 tag
      into a new 'cn' translation directory
    * (Optional, but preferred) A patch which translates index.en.html
      to index.cn.html, and puts links the index.cn.html file in the
      translation links at the bottom of all the other index.*.html pages