American/British English word forms (question especially for sussman, fitz, cmpilato)

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at
Thu Dec 1 15:55:09 CST 2005

Max Bowsher wrote:

> The words:
> travelling
> travelled
> marshalling
> marshalled

I prefer single-'l' versions of these.

> dialogue

I like "dialogue" when referring to a conversation.  I like "dialog" 
when referring to the technical dialog box concept.

> harkens

What is wrong here?  Oh, "hearken" is the form desired by  Hrm, I like "harken".

More information about the svnbook-dev mailing list