CĂ©lio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:07:27 CST 2005

Hi all,

I think a separate list would be helpful when discussing specific
subjects of the book translation. This can avoid messing up the
Subversion translation mailing list with different concerns. However,
consensus of terms translation should be reached by discussing about
them at a single list.

Thoughts?

Célio