Update two defunct tigris.org links

Daniel Sahlberg daniel.l.sahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:56:07 UTC 2021

Thanks Mike!

Access seems fine. I have committed the two changes in r6040.

I also checked the access in Sourceforge and I was able to close issue #281
(missing SSL certificate in the SVN Book website), which we worked on in
July.

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg

Den ons 25 aug. 2021 kl 16:28 skrev C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com