svnbook development

wuzhouhui wuzhouhui250 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 23:17:01 CDT 2017

Mike:

Nightly build seems succesful because I can get the Chinese version of 1.8
from hyperlinks that belong to 1.6. The links of Chinese version for 1.6 are
wrong, and I can fix it by modifying ^/www/index.zh.html, but I don't know how
to deploy it, thus modification can take place in
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/index.zh.html

Wu