[svnbook] r5242 committed - branches/1.8/vi/book/ch01-fundamental-concepts. xml

Chinh Do chinh.d.v at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:04:04 CST 2016

Hi Stefan,

Thanks very much!

I try to install Xcode and I now can compile the book with *make
all-html* command.
However, I have "book/book.xml:57: parser error : Entity 'svn.version' not
defined" message when I compile. If I remove the "*&svn.version;*" from the
file book.xml then the compile process run well but of course the final
HTML is without SVN version information in the sentence "*Compiled from
....*"

Could you please also help me on this?

Thanks,
Chinh