Request to add little warning message on documentation

Davide Piana dpiana at evolvianet.com
Sun Dec 13 14:33:29 CST 2015

Good evening,

first thanks for great contribute to the comunity.

I have recently update my svn server configuration to use digest
authentication with apache and like often append my not too fresh mind
lost an hour before realizing a simple thing: is need to enable digest
apache module.

Here
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.6/svn.serverconfig.httpd.html#svn.serverconfig.httpd.authn.digest
may be usefull add an activation warning message about Apache module
activation like:

/For Apache digest authentication is necessary enable module
mod_authz_digest./

I think this could improve documentation.

Best Regards.

Davide.

--
Evolvia logo <http://www.evolvianet.com>

Davide Piana
Technical Manager
(Italian contact)

tel: +39 01841955114
cell: +39 3386990806
d.piana at evolvianet.com

QR VCard Davide Piana
<http://www.evolvianet.com/site-media/images/vcard-davide.png>

Tre Vellezerit Kondi
1001 Tirana
(Head Office Albania)

Via G. D'Annunzio 53
18038 Sanremo (IM)
(Head Office Italy)

www.evolvianet.com <http://www.evolvianet.com>

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential personal
information which may be protected by any legal rules and cannot be
used, copied, distributed or disclosed to any person without
authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient and have received
this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender and erase it. In
compliance with the Spanish Organic Act 15/1999 on Personal Data
Protection and with the Italian Dlgs. 196/2003 we hereby inform you that
your email address, as well as your personal and business information,
will be included in our Management files and used solely for purposes
corresponding to our commercial relationship. All personal data in our
possession is protected by our Data Safety Policy and thus shall not be
released to any other third party whatsoever. You may exercise your
right to access, rectify, cancel and contest by writing to the address
provided above.