Issue 213 in svnbook: Is performantly the word you meant to use?

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Thu Apr 24 12:47:05 CDT 2014

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 213 by tbchambers: Is performantly the word you meant to use?
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=213

In http://svnbook.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/en/book/ch03-advanced-topics.xml
this phrase doesn't make sense to me: "Subversion doesn't store enough
information to performantly trace an object's history forward"

I went to college, but if you say this is my problem and close the issue
instead of rephrasing, I guess I'll strive to improve my education until I
understand what you mean. :)