Issue 6 in svnbook: Clarify explanation of TTB structure and project layout

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Tue Jan 29 13:00:45 CST 2013

Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 6 by cmpilato: Clarify explanation of TTB structure and
project layout
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=6

As I review never versions of the book, I think we've already made the most
important tweaks at the root of this complaint.  The semantic difference
between "a repository layout" and "a project layout" seems to be at the
heart of things, but as the book only rarely if ever) concerns itself with
how your physical repository is positioned on your server, I think we're
being consistent enough.  I've made some additional small tweaks to
hopefully offset any confusion, too.  (Though, honestly, this complaint is
the only such one I remember ever receiving.)

Anyway, calling it Fixed now.