Issue 172 in svnbook: ch04: Collabnet mergeinfo paper reference is now a 404

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Wed Feb 13 13:42:51 CST 2013

Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 172 by cmpilato: ch04: Collabnet mergeinfo paper
reference is now a 404
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=172

As Paul said, the broken link is repaired now. And having reviewed the
article again, I think it's aimed at a different audience than the book
primarily has, so I'm fine with just referring to it from the book text.

Closing as Fixed.