re-rolling PDFs and HTML archives of version "1.6" of book withot changing file names

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Oct 31 12:22:40 CDT 2011

Lev, thanks for your email and for your volunteer maintenance of FreeBSD's
Subversion port.

I'm not a FreeBSD user, so I confess ignorance of the types of problems that
your users are seeing.  Where do size and checksum comparisons and
validations come into play in the process of viewing documentation?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/