Issue 153 in svnbook: ch09: Consider using DocBook's <refsynopsisdiv> and related markup

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Mon Nov 7 15:24:58 CST 2011

Owner: cmpil... at gmail.com
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Low Milestone-whenever

New issue 153 by cmpil... at gmail.com: ch09: Consider using DocBook's
<refsynopsisdiv> and related markup
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=153

DocBook offers what appears to be a pretty complete collection of tags
related to reference sections.  We should consider using those instead of
the simple <refsect1> sections we are using today.

For example, we could be using <refsynopsisdiv> and <cmdsynopsis> for our
binary subcommand reference synopsis bits.

See http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ch02.html#making-refentry for
details.