patch or svn patch

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Nov 1 07:05:28 CDT 2011

Not sure why that's "worth noting" in the context of our conversation.  GNU
patch is readily available on Windows, after all.  Besides, I'd bet that
most Windows users aren't driving the Subversion command-line client anyway,
opting instead for the likes of TortoiseSVN.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/