Issue 87 in svnbook: ch06: mention 'htdigest' tool when mentioning digest auth

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Wed Jul 27 12:29:30 CDT 2011

Comment #27 on issue 87 by quinntay... at mac.com: ch06: mention 'htdigest'
tool when mentioning digest auth
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=87

You're quite welcome, thanks for your patience in working through the
patches.

I updated my local copy, and see only a handful of places that could still
use some tweaking. I can't recall whether these changes were in my earlier
patch, or afterthoughts. Only one is really a grammar error, the others are
suggestions. I recommend including a link to WebSVN, since both ViewVC and
Trac are pretty cumbersome to set up. :-P  Diff (from trunk!) attached.

Many thanks!

Attachments:
	issue-87-cleanup.diff  2.9 KB