Issue 75 in svnbook: ch04: svn merge --reintegrate does not match any of the 3 usage patterns

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Fri Jul 8 10:32:55 CDT 2011

Comment #8 on issue 75 by ptbu... at gmail.com: ch04: svn merge --reintegrate
does not match any of the 3 usage patterns
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=75

Mike - That was more or less my plan for issue 134.

I'm still not convinced there is much value in explicitly listing "which
options are valid for `svn merge --reintegrate`", but there are so *few*,
so why not.  I made that change and added some additional verbiage
regarding --reintegrate's highly specialized nature in r3898.

Chris - When I choose 'invalid' it was more out of ignorance than any
assessment of this issue's inherent validity, I agree that 'wontfix' would
have been the more appropriate choice.