From Italy: SVN trunk\www update and some problem accessing

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Nov 8 10:38:26 CST 2010

On 11/05/2010 10:31 AM, Federico Nebiacolombo wrote:
> Hi, I'am Federico Nebiacolombo from Italy, I worked on this some time
> ago, I would like update it web page (unluckly translation project is
> suspended) stored in
> http://svnbook.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/www
>
> I had error committing page changes, so I tried to check my user/passwrd
> at http://www.red-bean.com/wpct/
> but I cannot login.
> My user is "nebiac" and I'am sure to use correct password.
> Anyone can help me?

Since you last participated, the project has moved to Google Code Project
Hosting.  I've added "federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it" as a developer on
the project.  See http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/source/checkout for
instructions on fetching the source code again.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/