Seventh column of "status" output

Julian Foad julianfoad at btopenworld.com
Fri May 29 09:45:01 CDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 13:47 +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:11:12AM +0100, Julian Foad wrote:

If you mean "the way the code is written makes it easy to change the
formatting by accident" then I agree, to some extent.

But in this case I made the change deliberately, and adjusted the test
suite to match, in r33247:
  'Add a blank column to the "svn status" output after the first six
columns, to make way for a tree-conflict status indication.'

and r33288:
  'In "svn status", report tree conflict status on each victim
individually.'

I've just edited the log message for r33288 to explain this better.

- Julian