O'Reilly's German Svnbook and our efforts...

Jens M. Felderhoff jmfelderhoff at gmx.eu
Tue May 19 12:33:05 CDT 2009

Today I found the 3rd German edition of "Versionskontrolle mit
Subversion" at a local bookstore (ISBN 9783897218970) published by
O'Reilly Verlag, Köln Germany.

The translators are Kathrin Lichtenberg and Thomas Demmig. It is also published
under the Creative Commons license, so we may simply copy the remaining
chapters from the book ;-)

I'll continue to translate the online version.

However, I think it's a bad thing that O'Reilly didn't tell us anything about
it and, even worse, that they do not share the source code of the book by
committing to our repository!

Cheers

Jens