Chinese translation of svnbook

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Apr 15 14:38:07 CDT 2009

Marcelo Andrade wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Dongsheng Song
> <dongsheng.song at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm from the new brazilian pt-br translation project[1],
> and we are in a similar situation.  How can we merge
> our sources with the main repository?
>
> Best regards.
>
> [1] http://svnbook-pt-br.googlecode.com

I'll ask of you the same questions I asked the Chinese translation team:

Do you want to merge all your project history, or just top-skim the latest?
 Is your goal to maintain the translation from now on as part of the svnbook
project?  Do you want to move the downloads of your translation to the
svnbook.red-bean.com server?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/