Using revnumber in book.xml

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:27:47 CDT 2009

Currently, we use entities from dynamic version.xml:

<subtitle>(Compiled from &svn.l10n_revision;&ovn.version;)</subtitle>

This works fine in XML based translation, but in PO based translation,
this string become fuzzy when every commit !

On the other hand, we should use the  last changed version, not the latest
version, so I suggest use a replaceable macro, for example:

    <subtitle>(Compiled from $svn.rev.id$)</subtitle>

The Makefile replace $svn.rev.id$ with proper value at runtime.

Any comments ?

---
Dongsheng Song