[TYPO] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.reposadmin.planning.html

Eus eus at member.fsf.org
Fri Oct 17 00:28:34 CDT 2008

Hi Ho!

Just quick information:

A typo on http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.reposadmin.planning.html:

Lay out your repository in whatever way you see fit. Subversion does not expect or enforce a particular layout—in its eyes,

__TYPO_BEGIN__a directory is a directory is a directory__TYPO_END__.

Ultimately, you should choose the repository arrangement that meets the needs of the people who work on the projects that live there.

It should be "a directory is a directory."

PS: I am not subscribed to the mailing list. Please put me in the CC. Thanks.
PS2: If there is a better way to report typo, please tell me. Thanks.

Best regards,
Eus