[de] Wrong link in German version of http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Wed May 7 15:26:51 CDT 2008

Hi Karl,

since this is a English list I will reply English. Hope this is OK.

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 09:44:37PM +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> >> Has there some work started on the German
> >> version, where is it coordinated?
> Vorherige Mail auf der Liste:
>
> http://www.svnbook.de

I read it. Doesn't contain many information but could be extended if
necessary ...

> > The attached patch fixes this (but not the link) together with some
> > other minor stuff, mostly missing commas. Please apply.
> >
> Ich habe mir den Patch mal genau angesehen und habe gesehen, dass Du
> leider bzw.
> ich habe es nicht klar genug geschrieben,

Where did you wrote something about which files needs to be translated
and which one not?

> dass die Dateien
> ch01-....xml zu übersetzen sind und nicht die Dateien ch00.xml, ch01.xml
> etc.....

Files ch0[0-9].xml should not be translated, heh? Is this an older
version of the book? Maybe it would be useful to move this in
a different subdirectory?

> Ich werde mir aber die Korrekturen genau anschauen und mal sehen, ob die
> in den neuen Dateien eventuell auch noch drin sind....

My correction was only very minor stuff, mainly setting a comma
according to the rule "bei 'um' bei erweitertem Infinitiv mit 'zu'"
(latest update to the New German Orthography). I have seen also other
stuff such as "X—Y" which should be "X – Y" in German texts
according to my LaTeX book which refers to the Duden book.

> Weiterhin wäre es nett, wenn Du dich auf der og. Seite umschaust und dir
> von mir via translation at svnbook.de einen Zugang holst, damit Du zugang
> zum Trac auf der Seite bekommst und Du dir entsprechende Tickets etc.
> zuweisen kannst.....

Will do so but as I wrote I have not much time and will mainly proofread
the document, apply my many (spellchecking) scripts on it, ...

Jens