pt-BR translation group's revival

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Mar 31 22:34:12 CDT 2008

Célio Cidral Junior wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I sent this message some time ago and got no response until now. We
> have a good number of active translators, some of them have already
> translated a significant amount of text and are now waiting for a
> repository where they can commit their work to. If it is possible to
> provide us a new branch in the official repository, please let me
> know.

Célio, sorry we fell down responding to your posts.  What is the status of
this request right now?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton