[REVIEW] Chapter 3 | Section "Properties"

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Jun 20 22:59:55 CDT 2008

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>

>> As far as I now, we don't really have such limitations.  I mean, when
>> properties are passed over the wire in XML, they grow limitations in
>> their names and such, but we cover that limitation in another section of
>> the book.
> Can you give me a pointer where to find such kind of limitations ?
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

I was thinking of the "What's in a Name?" sidebar.  But having read it
again, I see that it doesn't really call out property names as limited by
XML-safe-ness.  Maybe there's some work to do here after all.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton