Question on resolve(d) (Issue 112)

Brian W. Fitzpatrick fitz at red-bean.com
Sun Jun 1 22:48:11 CDT 2008

I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on here.  It looks like
(at least in 1.5 rc8), we now have resolve *and* resolved, both doing
different things.  If I understand correctly, 'svn resolve' actually
resolves conflicts according to what you pass in --accept, and 'svn
resolved' does what it's always done.  The help for 'svn resolve'
doesn't list 'merged' as an option, so it doesn't seem to be a
complete superset of 'svn resolved' (even tho it does accept 'merged'
acc. to the source), so is 'svn resolved' not deprecated?  Is there a
reason 'merged' is left out of the help for 'svn resolve'?  Should I
fix the help on trunk and file a CHANGE for the 1.5 branch?

-Fitz, thoroughly confused.