minor nit with acknowledgments
helmert at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 1 11:41:45 CDT 2008
I just had a look at the big contributor list in the acknowledgments
section, and it is almost, but not quite, in alphabetical order. Names
that are at the wrong position:
* Karl Heinz Marbaise should be sorted under "Marbaise" ("Karl Heinz"
is the first name; "George Walker Bush" under B, not W).
* Jens B. Jorgensen should presumably be sorted under "Jorgensen", not
"B." (cf. where John R. Daily and Mark E. Hamilton are put).
* Jens M. Felderhoff should be sorted unter "Felderhoff".
* M. S. Sriram should be sorted unter "Sriram".
* "Mark Benedetto King" should be sorted under "King", I think. (He
uses "Ben" as his first name.)
* Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis looks out of order, although I
don't know where to put the name (if it's under "A", it should be
between "Anderson" and "Arjona")
More information about the svnbook-dev