Typo in SVN book CH03: they way they looked

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Feb 26 07:42:47 CST 2008

Koen Stegen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In ch03-advanced-topics.xml it reads:
>
>     ...to match they way they looked...
>
> This should probably be:
>
>     ...to match the way they looked...
>

> I checked both the errata, and the issue tracker, but was unable to find
> this topic, so it might be in the printed version too.
>
> Could you please verify and correct if necessary?

I included this as part of several nearby changes that I *thought* I'd
committed last week, but apparently not.  (I just committed it.)  Thanks
anyway for pointing this out!

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton