About 1.3 version of subverison book

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Sep 13 11:26:13 CDT 2007

Bacchu, Anjan (ETW) wrote:
> Hi There,
>

>       At Nike, we are using 1.3 version of subversion. I notice that the
> PDFs(html) version of the book at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/
>
> Does not have a 1.3 version. Is there a reason for that ?

[recently moderated post]

We have no links for a 1.3 version of the book because we never wrote one.
We got too busy after 1.2, and weren't able to really finish a 1.3 version.
 So we skipped it and did a 1.4 version instead.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton