SVN-IT: Request for new account creation

NEBBIACOLOMBO FEDERICO Federico.Nebbiacolombo at alcatel-lucent.it
Wed Nov 21 05:02:35 CST 2007

Dear all/Max,
                  svn-it group is near to a froozen state, getting end of translation is near but we surely need some

new contribution. So new people, as always, are welcome.

I kindly request the creation of a new account to access svn-book rep  (it section) for a new member joining to svn-it team.

Here you have required data:

NAME   SURNAME   EMAIL                     NICK
Matteo  Tontini          il_matte at yahoo.it  ilmatte

As usual, please contact him directly to communicate the password

thanks in advance, best regards
Nebiac

(svn-it coordinator)