Table entry may be inaccurate

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at red-bean.com
Sat May 5 22:02:21 CDT 2007

He Jelai,

Actually, svn+ssh:// *does* interact with svnserve.  Keep reading the
chapter;  you'll see that the scheme causes an svnserve process to be
launched, and then the client speaks the svnserve protocol over the
ssh tunnel.  That's why it's an svn:// variant, rather than a file:///
variant.  You're right in the sense that it's not talking to a
persistent svnserve daemon, but it does talk to svnserve.  :-)