German Translation

Max Bowsher maxb1 at ukf.net
Sun Mar 18 09:48:14 CDT 2007

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i would like to ask to reactivated my commit access to the german part
> of the Subversion book, cause i would like to reactivate my translation
> efforts....

Excellent news.

Your commit access was never suspended.

You might want to consider discussing and planning your strategy, on
this mailing list - I imagine you'll need to start almost from scratch,
given the large amount of changes going on, especially recently.

Given that major work towards an English second edition is currently in
progress, it would probably be best to co-ordinate carefully with the
book authors so that you only translate chapters once they have reached
their final second edition version.

Max.