[SvnBook] #56: Subversion for VSS users section

marc gonzalez-carnicer carnicer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:03:25 CDT 2007

I prepared a course for my company when we migrated
from VSS (and SCCS) to svn last spring. Perhaps you may
be interested on it, or at least on its main ideas.

It is not in English, but I can translate it. I believe this section
may be important, because VSS users need to "unlearn"
some things in order to get the most of svn and use it
properly. In other words, they need to change the way
they see VCSs.