Minor issue with svnadmin doc

Gleen, Mike Mike.Gleen at unisys.com
Tue Apr 10 00:59:30 CDT 2007

Hello,

I was trying to figure out the --deltas and --incremental usage on the
dump subcommand. In the section on svnadmin dump, the paragraph labelled
"Switches" only listed the switches without any explanation. I went back
to the "svnadmin Switches" section, but only --incremental was listed,
not --deltas. I finally searched the PDF file and discovered that the
description of the switches was in the Description section of the
svnadmin dump command.

I am not sure whether the omission of --deltas from the general svnadmin
Switches section is an error, but I suggest that it either be there or
perhaps just a note in the svnadmin dump Switches section (like "see
Description") would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Gleen
Unisys Centre, Bakers Court, Bakers Road
Uxbridge UB8 1RG, United Kingdom
+44 1895 86 2641 (net 745-2641)

and its attachments from all computers