R: Trouble with it-pdf generation ?

Federico Nebiacolombo federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it
Thu Nov 9 01:29:13 CST 2006

> The next step would be to work out precisely which bits of the XML are
> triggering the weirdness, but it's getting late here, so I probably
> won't get around to that today.
Yes, I look in log files sent on mail list by build process, but it seems
that we have only info
about pdf missing.
Of course this is a good information but no details about what is the cause.
I agree about your idea: it could be simply a bug in PDF generator.
I will check diff in xml source taking HEAD vs r2498 if I will have any idea
I will
let you known.
Of course if we can do something to help you, ask us.

best regards
Nebiac