No subject

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu May 11 08:35:05 CDT 2006

fa_stu at katamail.com wrote:
> I would like to ask a question.
>
> Is it possibile to have only one person to be able to commit?
> I think it's better only one person, instead of everyone.
> In this way we have only one person that can make mistakes instead of
> much more.
>
> Thank'you very much in advance for your help

Try managing that socially/politically first.  If the team can't come to
agreement on such a thing socially, then you've got bigger issues to be
concerned about than this.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton