Tool chain for "Version Control with Subversion"?

Schramm, Martin MSchramm at harmanbecker.com
Tue May 30 10:09:19 CDT 2006

Dear editors of "Version Control with Subversion",

we have found your website http://svnbook.red-bean.com/, presenting the online-version of your new book release.

We have started to write most of our documentations with DocBook XML and have been guided safely by another book from O'Reilly Media: "DocBook: The Definitive Guide" by Norman Walsh and Leonard Muellner. Within our company we still have to deal with some dislike to XML and XSLT. Therefore we like to refer these sceptics to professional publications, publications like yours.

We use XML Mind Editor (Editor), XSLTPROC as XSLT processor and Antenna House V4 as FO-formatter. Could you tell us, which tool chain you use to realise your projects? This would help to prove, that we are on the right track.

Best regards, thank you,
Martin

----
Harman/Becker Automotive Systems (Becker Division) GmbH
Becker-Göring-Straße 16 D-76307 Karlsbad - Germany

Martin Schramm

ES-P Quality & Tools, Technical Documentation

Fon:  +49(0) 7248-71 1155
Mail:  MSchramm at harmanbecker.com <mailto:MSchramm at harmanbecker.com>

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.