Subversion Book, Second Edition announced?

Guido Ostkamp svnbook-dev at ostkamp.fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 15 15:41:49 CST 2006

Hello,

I am from Germany and noticed that O'Reilly Germany has just announced the
subversion book "Versionskontrolle mit Subversion" (Version control with
Subversion) in the *second edition* for April 2006, see
<http://www.oreilly.de/catalog/subvers2ger/index.html>

I wondered why there has been no second edition for the English version
announced yet.

Can somebody on this list please let me know what the 2nd edition is based
upon? Is it just an unchanged reprint of the first edition, or will it
cover a newer Subversion release?

Best regards,

Guido