[svnbook commit] r2069 - trunk/src/en
svnbook-dev at red-bean.com
Wed Mar 15 00:57:45 CST 2006
Date: Wed Mar 15 00:57:44 2006
New Revision: 2069
Remove some TODO items moved to Trac.
--- trunk/src/en/TODO (original)
+++ trunk/src/en/TODO Wed Mar 15 00:57:44 2006
@@ -8,20 +8,6 @@
Existing issues will be gradually either fixed, or migrated to Trac.
-NEEDED FOR 1.3 COMPLETION (CHECK TO SEE IF ANY OF THESE WIND UP IN 1.2.x)
- * Track changes to svnversion usage. At the least, apply
- Christopher Ness's patch: http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2005-05/1167.shtml
- * Peg rev syntax changed slightly with the resolution of issue #2317.
- Now if you have a file named "foo at bar", the way to escape that is
- to put an empty peg rev on the end ("foo at bar@") for commands that
- take peg rev syntax. The reason we did this, instead of quoting
- with "@@" or something, is explained in the thread linked to from
- the issue.
NEEDED SOMETIME (NOT VERSION-SPECIFIC)
More information about the svnbook-dev