Remove commit permission

CĂ©lio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:11:43 CDT 2006

Hi,

Due to zero activity from many members of the pt-BR translation group,
I talked to them asking which ones would like to keep on the group and
which ones would like to be removed from it. Waldemar Roberti asked to
be removed from the group (he mailed to the pt-BR mailing list). I
think it's worth noticing the en mailing list in the case that his
user name should be removed from the user database and from the user
authorization file. The COMMITERS file might have to be updated also,
but I think I may do that myself (is that right?).

Kind regards,

Célio