R: [svnbook commit] r2341 - trunk/src/it/lab

Federico Nebiacolombo federico.nebiacolombo at softeco.it
Fri Jul 21 01:24:32 CDT 2006

THank you for your interest and concrete contribution to ' our' (but of
course well shared with everybody who
would contribute:-) 'hot' topic dealing with makefile modification to
produce 'filtered' html.

It is clear that that dir is just a temp lab used to exchange prototypes of
modification
but I agree that if you could mantain it in a tidy way it is better, so
thank you
for your time and work.

I guess that in this holiday period we will have not some much contribution
about this,
but I ensure you that next to holiday period we will get some final result
from lab dir.

best regards
Nebiac