[svnbook commit] r2310 - in trunk/www/it: . 1.2 1.2/html-chunk 1.2/html-chunk/images

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Jul 14 09:01:18 CDT 2006

nebiac wrote:
> Author: nebiac
> Date: Fri Jul 14 07:30:19 2006
> New Revision: 2310
>
> Added:
>    trunk/www/it/
>    trunk/www/it/1.2/
>    trunk/www/it/1.2/html-chunk/

[...]

>    trunk/www/it/1.2/svn-book-html-chunk.zip   (contents, props changed)
>    trunk/www/it/1.2/svn-book-html.zip   (contents, props changed)
>    trunk/www/it/1.2/svn-book.html
>
> Log:
> HTML for svn-it introduced.

We don't version generated contents.  Further, we don't publish unfinished
translations like this.  Your team already has the ability to point its
website at the nightly builds:

   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/it/index.html
   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/it/svn-book.html
   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/it/svn-book.pdf

I'm going to remove www/it/1.2 now.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton