Wrong merge from en to pt_BR

CĂ©lio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 10:53:54 CDT 2006

I just realized that I made a wrong merge from src/en to src/pt_BR a
month ago. We have decided to fix the translation on the 1.2 version
(r2140), however I did a merge (r2207) from r2100 through 2206, which
included post-1.2 changes. Now I want to revert that merge. Examining
the log and also some diffs, it seems that

    <WC>/src/pt_BR $ svn merge -r 2207:2155 .

does the job. Then

    <WC>/src/pt_BR $ svn merge
http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/src/en/ -r 2100:2140 .

to merge changes from en up to the 1.2 tag.

Just a sanity check, as I hate to do a wrong commit and am afraid of
messing everything up.

Célio.